LAZADA X STANDARD CHARTERED BANK GENERAL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By participating in the Lazada x Standard Chartered Bank Promotion jointly organized by Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited, (“SCBSL”) and Lazada Singapore Pte Ltd ("Lazada"), you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions:
- Voucher is collectible and automatically applied at checkout page (if customer meets voucher requirements)
- Voucher is valid for new Lazada shoppers, limited to one redemption per customer
- Voucher is capped at $10, limited for the first 1000 redemptions monthly, valid from 1st Jan 2019 to 30th June 2019
- SC20APP is valid for the first 400 redemptions starting 9 am every Saturday, limited to 10 redemptions per customer monthly, valid from 12 January to 30 June 2019.
- SCRM10 promo code is valid for every subsequent purchase, limited to 3,000 redemptions per month, valid for 1st Apr - 30th Jun 2019.
- Offers are valid with payment using a Singapore Issued Standard Chartered Credit / Debit Card
- Vouchers are applicable on Lazada iOS or Lazada Android App only
- Vouchers are not applicable for Digital Goods, Toddler Formula (0-12mths) and Gold SKUs
- All promotions and vouchers are not valid on over the counter (OTC) medicine; and delivery charges.
- Promotion is not applicable for payment via PayPal and over-the-phone purchases.
- Promotion also cannot be exchanged for cash or be used in conjunction with any other promotion, voucher, coupon, code, rebate, privilege, or offer, including but not limited to discounted sale items, unless otherwise stated.
- SCBSL is not an agent of the merchant and makes no representation as to the quality of goods and services provided. Any dispute about quality or performance of the product and/or service is to be resolved directly with the merchant.
- Lazada reserves the right to cancel suspicious orders without prior notice. This includes voucher abuse, including vouchers redeemed using multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or group of customers; and vouchers used in bad faith (resold vouchers, and vouchers used by customers to purchase products for reselling).
- SCBSL's Terms and Conditions apply. Please visit www.sc.com/sg/thegoodlife for more details.
- RedMart’s Terms and Conditions apply. For the complete details of RedMart's Terms and Conditions, please visit
- Lazada’s Terms and Conditions apply. For the complete details of Lazada’s Terms and Conditions, please visit
- SCBSL and the Lazada reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.